A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (‘flash cookies’) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- To keep track of items stored in your shopping basket
- To obtain information about your preferences and pages you visit
- To target our marketing and advertising campaigns
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information.
In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
- On the first occasion, and every month thereafter, a pop-up will ask the user to consent by clicking a checkbox. This preference will be stored for the future.
- A banner will be shown to all users who have consented to cookies being used, which will ask them if they wish to opt-out of the use of such technologies.
- Your IP address and time of visit.
- The fact that you have visited our website.
- Your name and Facebook profile.
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third Party Cookies (Name of Cookie – Owner – Purpose):
- Google Analytics – Google – to track website traffic and utilisation
- Hotjar Analytics – Hotjar – to track website traffic and utilisation
- Facebook Audience – Facebook – to build re-marketing lists to use on Facebook
- Twitter Analytics – Twitter – to track Twitter users on the website.
Cookies Owned by the Operator of this Website (Name of Cookie – Purpose)
- Shopping basket – to store items added to the basket by users
- Checkout – to store user details for easier checkout
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information on cookies generally visit the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies.